What to Expect
During this time of uncertainty about illness, transmission, cleanliness & social distancing, many of our patients are understandably concerned and wary of leaving their homes.
At Performance Foot & Ankle, we put our patient’s health and safety first. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and state guidelines we have extra precautions in place.
One important aspect is that we do offer telemedicine, however not every type of appointment can be done virtually.
To make the experience a safe and comfortable one, we have implemented some procedure changes to minimize risk and exposure.
- Masks are always required when in the clinic. Children under the age of 10 are not required to wear a mask.
- All patient’s will be screened for potential symptoms of COVID-19 prior to appointment.
- Social distancing is required in the waiting room by limiting the number of people in the office with longer appointment times.
- We have added ionizing filters throughout our HVAC systems which decreases the chance of distribution drastically.
- Large spacious exam rooms to maintain social distancing.
- Cleaning crews come in and sanitize the entire office each night with hospital grade cleaners.
We use the latest in technologies and treatments to help you heal better and faster.
Our physicians are licensed by the State of California Medical Board and certified by the American Board of Foot & Ankle surgery
We strive to give you the best results possible & get you back to your active life.
Available to treat you at three different locations with flexible appointment times.